Kitchen Worktops Plus FAQ's
- How long have you been in business?
- What do your customers have to say about your business?
- Do you offer technical support?
- What if I want to cancel my order?
- Can I schedule more than one order at a time?
- Can I order anyway if it's back ordered?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you accept secure credit card transactions on your website?
- I was unable to complete my order on the website, what should I do?
- How far in advance can I place my order?
- Is there a minimum order?
- How will I know that my order has been received and processed?
- Can I track the progress of my order online?
- Do you accept payment plans?
- Will you match the sale price of one of your competitors?
- How do I place an order?
- I have never purchased anything online or over the phone, is it secure?
- Do you accept credit cards through e-mail or fax?
- Do you offer discounts if I order in quantity/bulk?
- Is paying by credit card safe?
- How do I order?
- How do I find out if you fit in my area
- Where will you put the joints?
- Will you plumb in my sink/basin?
- Will you connect my hob?
- Should I be present when the tops are installed?
- Can my wall/cupboard units be fitted in the meantime?
- Are you able to fit my sink/bowl into the worktop?
- How should a sink/bowl be fixed to the worktop?
- Will you visit us to make templates?
- Should all fittings be on-site at the time of the templating?
- Do I need to be present during your templating operation?
- How long till I receive my order
- Can I specify a delivery date?
- How do you pack your product?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- Do you deliver to Apartment Buildings?
- What should I do if my merchandise is damaged when it arrives?
- How long will it take before my product is shipped?
- Can I insure orders?
- Do you deliver to post office box numbers?
- Can you deliver to another address?
- What's involved with taking delivery?
- What if goods arrived damaged?
- Why are your prices so much cheaper than your competition?
- Is your entire inventory shown on your website?
- Do your lower prices mean lesser quality?
- I dont see the sink or tap that I want
- Can you provide a quotation over the phone?
- How accurate is the online estimate?
- On your online quote I don't see a plan that matches my kitchen layout
- I want some options I don't see on your online quote
Placing an Order
Please see the following article copied from a UK Consumer Protection site
How are you going to pay for the goods or service?
It may be worth paying by credit card, especially if the goods or service you are buying is worth over £100 but no more than £30,000 and the credit limit on your card is no more than £25,000. The effect of using a credit card is that card issuer may be jointly liable with the supplier if you discover problems with goods or services purchased with the credit card. You may therefore wish to take the problem up with the credit card company. This may also help if you have purchased goods abroad. (If the goods prove to be faulty or are not delivered, for example, it is easier to claim against the credit card company in the UK than against the supplier through a foreign court.)
If you have to pay a deposit, try and keep it as low as possible and check if it is refundable.
Remember that the goods or services may come with a guarantee or warranty. For further information refer to the fact sheets Using guarantees and Warranties and extended warranties.
Conditions of delivery: An artic vehicle must be able to park within close and safe proximity to the delivery address and that 2 able-bodied helpers are available to assist the driver, who may be female, to offload. An average worktop will weigh from 70kg - 120kg. It is vital that you inform us in advance if this is not possible to arrange this so that another schedule can be put in place regarding vehicle size.
Conditions of delivery are that an artic vehicle can park within close and safe proximity to the delivery address and that 2 able-bodied helpers are available to assist the driver who may be female to offload. Average worktop weights are from 70kg - 120kg we must be informed in advance if this is not possible so that other arrangements regarding vehicle size may be made.
- see above.
- firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 0845 330 7641