Apollo Slab Worktops
At Kitchen Worktops Plus we are proud to bring you a revolutionary new composite worktop product. Apollo Slab Technology offers a solid worktop product which looks like quartz, but has the seamless finish of a solid surface. We offer Nationwide UK Installation and MASSIVE discounts on this quartz style composite worktop product. We won't be beaten on price, quality or service.
Apollo Slab Tech is a luxurious and unique worktop product combining the best aspects of solid surface and quartz to create a high quality work surface which is easy to install and easy to maintain.
Features of Apollo Slab Tech Worktops
- Feels like solid surface, looks like quartz
- Can be installed by a competent DIY enthusiast or kitchen fitter - we can also offer our full template and installation service on this product.
- Available in 8 desirable colours
- 30mm thick solid worktop
- Hygienic, non-porous and naturally resistant to mould, mildew and bacteria
- Durable and hard wearing, excellent impact resistance
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Can accommodate undermounted or integrated sinks and drainer grooves
- Upstands available with square or coved finish
- Warm to the touch with unobtrusive, seamless joints
- Tested to FIRA Industry Standards for durability of surface finish against physical and chemical damage
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Apollo Slab composite worktops can be bought as a modular system in specific sizes or can be made to measure and installed by our professional fitters - Try our Instant Price Calculator NOW for an obligation free quote - any queries, simply call our Sales team on 0845 330 7642!
Click the colour for instant quote
Place mouse on image to enlarge
As on-screen or printed images of colours can vary from the actual product we recommend requesting a sample of your preferred colour prior to placing an order.
What is Apollo Slab Technology?
Apollo Slab Technology is a mix of natural mineral and polyacrylate/polyester resin to form 30mm thick solid material ideal for use as a kitchen worktop. Like a quartz worktop, Apollo Slab has the appearance of natural stone, but unlike a quartz worktop Apollo Slab joints are seamless and unobtrusive. Apollo Slab worktops are currently available in 8 colours, all of which run throughout the product and will not fade or delaminate. Like a quartz worktop the non-porous nature of the Apollo Slab worktop ensures that stains are not absorbed into the material. Any stains occur only on the surface of the material and can be cleaned off easily without leaving dull patches or permanent marks.
Should you choose Apollo Slab Tech or Quartz?
Quartz worktops are over 90% natural quartz stone mixed with acrylic resin to given them their non-porous quality. Apollo Slab has much more resin than mineral content meaning that it is not only non-porous, but can incorporate integrated solid surface sinks, coved upstands and drop sections and seamless joints. The work surface finish of Apollo Slab is not the high gloss finish of most quartz worktops. Apollo Slab worktops are finished to a soft sheen rather than a high gloss and have the warm feel of a solid surface worktop.