Apollo Quartz FAQ
- How can I see Apollo Quartz samples?
- What is the thickness of Apollo Quartz worktops?
- Are Apollo Quartz worktops solid or do they have an MDF/chipboard core?
- Do Apollo Quartz worktops come with any warranty or guarantee?
- Could I add to my worktops later?
- Can a worktop be repaired if damaged?
- Will my Quartz worktop require additional support?
- Is it advisable to cut directly on Quartz?
- Is it safe to place hot utensils on the Quartz worktop?
- What is the minimum quartz there can be around a sink cutout?
- Are Quartz joints seamless like Corian?
- What is involved in cleaning and maintaining my Quartz worktop?
- What is the best height for upstands in Quartz?
- Can you provide a quotation over the phone?
- What can I expect from the colour, shape and pattern of the stone in my quartz worktops?
- Do you have Quartz worktop prices per metre?
- What elements can stain Quartz?
- What elements can cause harm to Quartz?
- Is paying by credit card safe?
Please see the following article copied from a UK Consumer Protection site:
"How are you going to pay for the goods or service?
It may be worth paying by credit card, especially if the goods or service you are buying is worth over £100 but no more than £30,000 and the credit limit on your card is no more than £25,000. The effect of using a credit card is that card issuer may be jointly liable with the supplier if you discover problems with goods or services purchased with the credit card. You may therefore wish to take the problem up with the credit card company. This may also help if you have purchased goods abroad. (If the goods prove to be faulty or are not delivered, for example, it is easier to claim against the credit card company in the UK than against the supplier through a foreign court.)
For further information, refer to the fact sheet Your rights - bought on credit?
If you have to pay a deposit, try and keep it as low as possible and check if it is refundable.
Remember that the goods or services may come with a guarantee or warranty.